Saturday, July 12, 2014

Officially Bloggin'

I am so excited to begin my official classroom blog.  I began posting a few items on Facebook and Teachers Pay Teachers this summer.  However, I wanted a place to share some of the things I am doing within my current classroom as well. 

So lets begin with an introduction.  My name is Jessica Kloppenborg and I am originally from a small town in Nebraska.  This is where I met my husband.  Since getting married in 2007, we have living in Colorado and in Germany.  When I began teaching in 2007, I fell in love with the younger grades; and I have been teaching this age group ever since then.  Currently I am teaching at a new technology based private school in Georgia.   This will be my second year teaching at this school and I am so excited to begin preparing the room for my new students.



Jessica Kloppenborg
a.k.a. "Mrs. K"

No comments:

Post a Comment