Friday, July 18, 2014

New "Match em" Readers

Well it is countdown to the beginning of school.  I decided to create some new "Match em" Readers for the beginning of the school year.   I tried this reader out with a summer school group of students; and they went crazy.  They love when I create new readers.Currently I have a freebie available on TPT titled "At School"; feel free to check out a fun new interactive reader for the beginning of the school year.  I also have a Color Bundle available.



The first new reader is titled "First Week of School".  This is a fun reader about some of the fun things that the students can look forward to when entering school.   The second reader is titled "Fall".  This is a reader about my favorite seasonal pastime, playing the the leaves.  I also created a reader that is focused around the different colors that are seen during this season.  This reader is titled "Fall Colors".  These readers would be a great addition to a fall unit.  











I had one follower who requested a reader with number words.  Well here it is.  This last reader focuses on the number of objects on each page.  



Well I hope everyone enjoys the new readers.  I know my students will.  Please leave me a comment with any topics that you might like a "Match em" reader on.


No comments:

Post a Comment