Sunday, July 13, 2014

New "Match em" Easy Readers


For some time now I have been looking for an interactive readers that would allow the students to work on their reading, comprehension, and handwriting.  After failing to find anything that would fit all these needs; I decided to create them for myself.  I was a little hesitant at first.  However, after a positive response from my students and my fellow teachers, I have decided to share them with the world.

Introducing the new
  "Match em" Easy Readers

These readers allow the students to work a variety of different skills.  They begin by using their fine motor skills to cut out the sentences.  After they will read the sentences and match them up with the correct page.  After they have matched the sentences they rewrite the sentences to work on their handwriting skills.

My students went crazy for these at the end of the year.  So far I have created readers that are focused on color words.  I am working on creating other themed readers.  If you have any suggestions on themes please feel free to comment on this post. 

Please send this freebie on me!  



No comments:

Post a Comment