Sunday, July 13, 2014

My New Classroom

At the beginning of the summer I was informed that I was going to move to a new classroom next year.  My current room was being used as the model room for summer tours; so I had it all set up for next year.  However, I took this as an opportunity to start out fresh the following school year.  I just finished giving a presentation on classroom organization and setup; so I took this as a challenge.  Before I left that day I took a panoramic picture of the room.  Initially I knew I needed to get rid of some of the tables (I did not need 6 tables for 18 students). 


And after a couple weeks of work and preparation, I moved all of my classroom items and finished a basic setup of my new room.
This is my reading area.
Whole group meeting area.


My own "Mrs. K's Korner"



I can not wait for the kids to arrive to help me decorate and 'break in' the new classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment