Sunday, September 28, 2014

One crazy month!


     A lot has been going on since my last post.  I had my first month of school.  I have a great class this year who are eager to learn (a teacher's dream come true).  I have had to differentiate my instruction more than ever this year.  I have some students on grade level; however many of them are above.  I love being able to challenge my students.  

     I am also trying to balance my work, moving in into a new apartment. and finishing my last two classes to complete my Masters degree in ELL.  Like I said it has been crazy.  Now that I am have a rhythm in order (or at least I think I do).  I hope to get on more often to share what my class has been up to.

    Below are two activities that I created as extension, or homework assignments, for a couple of our Social Studies and Science topics.  My students loved doing these at home and come back to school and sharing them with the group.  I hope your students enjoy them also.







No comments:

Post a Comment